Blog #23
So I am setting up the format of the second page of the article, I am making it the same way as the last on but I'm just making one vertical rectangle line down the center of the page to split the information in half. When doing this I have to go back to the first page and view the ruler and see where the first vertical line started. I have to do the same exact on both articles to make it look most professional. After I have completed this I went on to finish the interview with Rafael. Continuing the same font and style as the first article. I decided to include a photo of the whole team I took at the beginning of the season to the bottom of the page. The reason I did this is because I want more visuals for the reader. This also gives me the opportunity to write less about the article and fill in less space. I feel like if I were to write more information on the topic the information would not be very relevant and just be spitting out irrelevant facts. This is the progress of the full article so far. I think I am almost satisfied on the results. This is the product. Keep in mind I have not proof read the article so there is most likely going to have grammatical errors and typos.
So I am setting up the format of the second page of the article, I am making it the same way as the last on but I'm just making one vertical rectangle line down the center of the page to split the information in half. When doing this I have to go back to the first page and view the ruler and see where the first vertical line started. I have to do the same exact on both articles to make it look most professional. After I have completed this I went on to finish the interview with Rafael. Continuing the same font and style as the first article. I decided to include a photo of the whole team I took at the beginning of the season to the bottom of the page. The reason I did this is because I want more visuals for the reader. This also gives me the opportunity to write less about the article and fill in less space. I feel like if I were to write more information on the topic the information would not be very relevant and just be spitting out irrelevant facts. This is the progress of the full article so far. I think I am almost satisfied on the results. This is the product. Keep in mind I have not proof read the article so there is most likely going to have grammatical errors and typos.

Comments
Post a Comment