blog #17

I finished my cover magazine and like the result of it. I think the cut out of jack could have been better than what I did. My lack of experience in photoshop limits the things I can do. I did the best of my ability to make it look professional. I put an IQ scan code on my magazine to make the magazine look professional and look like if would be in a grocery store or a book store. I am going to put my finished product down below.



I started on the table of contents. I chose the same font as my cover page. The font is called Soccer League, I download the fonts off the DaFonts.com. The website has thousands of fonts for free to download. The table of contents should not take me that long to finish as the cover page as it is less editing and photoshopping. I am going to be working on the table of contents at my house since I am coming down to the final weeks and need to get the magazine finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog