Blog #21

The haven't started piecing the article information together yet. Which I am starting today. I was think what I was going to talk about but I didn't really have an idea of how to start the article. I went online in sports magazines to see how they start and introduce their topic. I noticed that most magazines introduce the school or topic in the first couple of sentences. I did the same thing since the magazines I was looking at were professionally published magazines. I went on to introduce the school, which is Sarasota High School and I stated what happened with their season and how they might be going onto  the district championship as the teams goal. I think that it is a good start of what I have so far. I incorporated pictures inside the article since the picture was related to the article. The photo I chose was a picture of the team. It shows the reader what the players look like and the uniforms. This is the progress I have on the article so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog