Blog #15
The interview went very well as I recorded all of the questions and responses. All of the responses that I record were good pieces of evidence. These are some of the questions and responses I recevied. How many years have your been playing soccer? I started playing soccer in 7th grade on the middle school team, I have never played club soccer. How has this year been compared to other years? We would use the interview questions for half of the article and them the other half of the article information of the soccer team and the success.
The interview went very well as I recorded all of the questions and responses. All of the responses that I record were good pieces of evidence. These are some of the questions and responses I recevied. How many years have your been playing soccer? I started playing soccer in 7th grade on the middle school team, I have never played club soccer. How has this year been compared to other years? We would use the interview questions for half of the article and them the other half of the article information of the soccer team and the success.
Comments
Post a Comment