blog #16
I started to make the articles that are going to be featured on the main articles. The articles that I that I choose to feature on my magazine are " Top youth strikers in the country", "School fire takes life of soccer player, school pays respect", and "Sarasota High's undefeated record". Some of the articles are false and made up, an example of this was the School fire takes life of soccer player. The reason that I created this article is because it attracts attention to the magazine and stands out to the public and makes the reader want to buy the magazine. When I created the article title of "Sarasota High's Undefeated Record", I plan to interview one of the players on the team to be able to talk about the history of the team and how the team plays together. I have created all of the articles and put them in my magazine cover page. The image below is how our magazine is now of today.
I started to make the articles that are going to be featured on the main articles. The articles that I that I choose to feature on my magazine are " Top youth strikers in the country", "School fire takes life of soccer player, school pays respect", and "Sarasota High's undefeated record". Some of the articles are false and made up, an example of this was the School fire takes life of soccer player. The reason that I created this article is because it attracts attention to the magazine and stands out to the public and makes the reader want to buy the magazine. When I created the article title of "Sarasota High's Undefeated Record", I plan to interview one of the players on the team to be able to talk about the history of the team and how the team plays together. I have created all of the articles and put them in my magazine cover page. The image below is how our magazine is now of today.

Comments
Post a Comment