Blog #18
I am finished with my table of contents as I put all of the articles into the table. I made the main article or cover story. I did this to emphasize that the cover story "Sarasota High School Undefeated Season". The photo below is the final product.

You can see in the photo I included the page number on the
left of the article title. I also include pictures of some of my friends playing soccer that I took. I made sure that my font
matched up with all of the rest of the magazine so that it flowed more. The font that I used was the soccer league font that I mentioned in previous blogs. I put the cover story inside of the shape to emphasize the importance of the article and how the magazine was directed towards the cover story. This is the final copy of the table of contents. I think that the table of contents looks semi-professional. I'm happy with the result but I definitely think that the picture I captured could have been better, but as of now I have no more time to retake pictures. It is going to be as good as I can get at the time.
I am finished with my table of contents as I put all of the articles into the table. I made the main article or cover story. I did this to emphasize that the cover story "Sarasota High School Undefeated Season". The photo below is the final product.

You can see in the photo I included the page number on the
left of the article title. I also include pictures of some of my friends playing soccer that I took. I made sure that my font
matched up with all of the rest of the magazine so that it flowed more. The font that I used was the soccer league font that I mentioned in previous blogs. I put the cover story inside of the shape to emphasize the importance of the article and how the magazine was directed towards the cover story. This is the final copy of the table of contents. I think that the table of contents looks semi-professional. I'm happy with the result but I definitely think that the picture I captured could have been better, but as of now I have no more time to retake pictures. It is going to be as good as I can get at the time.
Comments
Post a Comment