Blog #20
When I left off last was making the dividers for the article page. I am going to place the title of my article in the top left, where the two lines form a square. I am going to use the same house font as my whole magazine, which is the soccer league font. I am also going to offset the article title by tapping tab one time to make the title look more clean and professional. I then entered the title of the article that I chose, which was "Sarasota High's Undefeated Season". I then put the author of the page which was me, Vance Sommers. I included the authors name because all of professional magazines include the author. Since I am trying to make my magazine as professional as possible, this is the best way to do it. This is the progressive of the article below.
When I left off last was making the dividers for the article page. I am going to place the title of my article in the top left, where the two lines form a square. I am going to use the same house font as my whole magazine, which is the soccer league font. I am also going to offset the article title by tapping tab one time to make the title look more clean and professional. I then entered the title of the article that I chose, which was "Sarasota High's Undefeated Season". I then put the author of the page which was me, Vance Sommers. I included the authors name because all of professional magazines include the author. Since I am trying to make my magazine as professional as possible, this is the best way to do it. This is the progressive of the article below.

Comments
Post a Comment